Monday, December 29, 2008

Smith Family Christmas

May-May and J
Aunt I and May-May hanging out.


Ju Ju and Monkey looking over the food table.





Santa came to the Smith Family Christmas Party (Moose's mom's family). This was the only Christmas Party we made it to as a family. A few days later Monkey got the tummy flu and was down for the count. Both boys liked Santa and spending time with the Smith cousins. Moose's uncle and aunt hosted the party and 41 relatives, yes I counted! I always think my family is so big but when we are together with the Smiths it is truly an amazing event. There are twelve little ones running around at all times. Eleven of them are five or under! How fun. By the way sorry J for the dent in your head from the bowling pin Monkey decked you with. He loves you!




No comments: