Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bubbles Visits Wisconsin!

Our friend Bubbles lives in Georgia and she came up north for the wedding this past weekend. We were so happy because she stayed at our house for five nights!! Monkey fell in love with her because she was always willing to get on the ground and play with him. She has a magic touch with May-May so he would sleep in her arms for hours on end. I loved having my friend with me for a few days! We went shopping and out for lunch and just did a bunch of fun girl friend things. Moose always loves hanging out with her putting away a beer or two. Bubbles gets her name from the bubble machine she has at her house that blows bubbles over her pool. Our friend Jamin named her Bubbles years ago and it has just stuck.

I am not so sure how much Bubbles enjoyed staying at our home with May-May waking up a few times a night and Monkey screaming "Rocket" all the time (which means "I want to watch Little Einsteins"). We hope she comes back soon!!

No comments: