Wednesday, August 20, 2008

May-May

Our little May-May is already getting so big. He is up to four oz. of formula at a feeding and only wakes up one time in the middle of the night. He had his first trip to the ER the other night. He was throwing up on and off for a few hours and we weren't sure what to do. At 3 AM we were both a little panicy so we just brought him in and of course once we got there he was fine and never threw up again. Lesson learned: Babies get stomach bugs too!

3 comments:

BAE said...

He is so very cute!! Love you May-May!

Terri said...

welcome to blogdom! :)

Anonymous said...

This is great! I love the little nicknames monkey and May-may- I cannot wait to see what nickname you come up with for Marty (or maybe I CAN wait...) Love ya!